12th Sunday in Ordinary Time, June 25, 2017
Online Giving is now available at San Isidro!
Would You Like to Serve in the Parish Council or Financial Council?
Deadline June 30th
Church regulations require the existence of an Advisory Board to give recommendations to the Pastor on matters of Parish Life and Finances. Fr. Wilfredo is looking for parishioners willing to serve for a two year term. For those interested in serving in the Parish and Finance Council, we have seven spots available in the Parish Council that reflects the parish demographics and three in the Finance Council. Please keep in mind the following:
- Should be registered parishioners of San Isidro and financially supporting the parish for at least two years.
- Should be participating in the life of the parish whether as a member of a group or several groups and/or leader of a parish ministry.
- Preference is given to those who are bilingual although not necessary but must be open and welcoming of all cultures.
- Understand that the Pastor is the final authority of the parish and that the Council is an advisory board. Humility and obedience is a virtue for this Council and preference is given to those who have exuded this virtue in Parish Life.
- Follow the teaching authority of the Church in matters of faith and morals and be respectful to the Pastor and to the Bishops.
- Reliable, virtuous, passionate, and committed to assisting the Pastor in making San Isidro an amazing parish.
If you wish to serve in the Finance Council, please keep in mind that there are currently three positions with a two year term. Please keep in mind all the requirements in the Parish Council above plus the following:
- Preference is given to those who have experience and knowledge of Accounting Principles; currently are or was a Chief Financial Officer, have managed employees and know how to Budget; are cognizant of State and Federal Laws governing employees, and/or have banking knowledge or experience with rules of federal, State, and/or Ecclesiastical compliance regulations.
My Offering Envelopes
The Tithing/Offertory Envelopes for 2017-2018 are available in the back of the Church. These envelopes are only for Registered contributing parishioners.
If you would like to receive envelopes for this new Fiscal Year please contact Mrs. Linda Laureano at (954) 971-8780 Ext. 206 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
The Masses were offered for the intentions or the repose of the soul of:
- Adrián Valdez;
- Agustín M. Espaillat;
- Alberto Brito;
- Alberto Núñez;
- Alfred Cyr;
- Ambrocio Leiva;
- Click here to read more
Bible Study at San Isidro
The Bible Study is held every Wednesday at 7:00 pm at Saint Vincent’s room.
Thank you for supporting the “San Isidro Pro-A/C” project.
If you would like to obtain a donation can, please stop by the Office.
The deadline for turning in the cans is Sunday, July 16, 2017.
With your help it is possible!
From the Office of Religious Education
Registrations for the Catechetical new year will begin on July 10th.
The registration time is as follows: Monday, July 10th - Friday, July 14th
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
To register, please bring the following documents:
- *Birth Certificate
- *Baptismal Certificate (where applicable)
- *Certificate of First Holy Communion for Confirmation Candidates
Be advised, space is extremely limited!
The cost per year is $80. A minimum of $40 is due at registration. Re-registration is required for those entering the second year of preparation. Please call the office for more details.
Place $1.00 in the yellow envelope (located in the pews and on the back of the Church).
Write your name and phone number (This is very important).
Put the envelope in the collection basket in the weekends.
Each week a winner will be drawn and the total amount in the envelopes will be divided equally between the winner and the Church.
Congratulations to the Winner of this week’s 50/50 Drawing!
This week’s winner would like to remain anonymous $8.
***Please pick up your gift as soon as you can. After a month you will lose the opportunity to receive it.***
2017 Archbishop's Charity and Development Drive (ABCD)
Click on above image to view videos
Jesus Keeps Knocking on Our Doors…
ABCD: Give and You Shall Receive
Our church is a place to pray, to give thanks, to mourn and to celebrate. A place for us all to unite in need and abundance to have mercy, lift each other up and ease pain and suffering. A place people turn to in their time of need. We are all instruments of God’s mercy and peace. One church, one family uniting to help those in need.
Thank you to all who have already generously responded to this year’s ABCD. Your support strengthens the ministries that serve our Archdiocese and allow the Church to form new disciples. As Scriptures remind us, Give and it shall be given to you. Your neighbor needs you. You are the answer to someone’s prayers, and together, we are changing lives.
If you have yet to respond to this year’s ABCD, please join us by making a gift now. You can obtain a pledge envelope from the parish office or you can make a gift online at www.isupportabcd.org. Thank you for all that you do and the spirit in which you do it.